Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Relax and Recover


For the last few days, I have been relaxing. SERIOUSLY relaxing. I have found comfort and solace in my recliner. I'm exhausted every day and have just decided to give in to the recuperation part of recovery.

My schedule, which I have implemented this week, looks something like this:

8:30 - 9:30              Yoga http://yogawithadriene.com/, Weights, and Meditation
9:30 - 10:30            Read Financial Peace and other financial planning books
10:30 - 11:30          Knit
11:30-12:30            Rest - although I cannot sleep...sigh
12:30-2:30              Watch a movie
2:30-4:30                Fiction reading

After 4:30P, my mom, dad, brother, niece, nephew, boyfriend, & friends etc. keep me company. 

My feet still ache - especially when it's raining and overcast - and insomnia is my constant companion. I continue to sleep only 5-6 hours per night and cannot sleep during the day. I can't wait to chat with my doctor about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment