Saturday, March 14, 2015

And... Almost Back to Normal



It has been 3 1/2 months since my surgery. I am not back to normal, but slowly returning. I am back in shoes... up to 2 inch heels. I have been wearing cowboy boots - Texas style :-) I found that these offer the right amount of width around my incisions and do not cause my feet to swell as much as other shoes I have worn.

I have returned to work, both full-time and part-time, and experience swelling only at night... after a long day of wearing shoes and being on my feet.

I was reminded today of the importance of elevating my feet, and will do so daily. I continue to ice at least once a day for 10 min, sometimes twice if I have gone to the gym for a Zumba class.

I will continue to post pictures as changes in my feet occur, and, overall, I am incredibly happy with the results.

In a very short time, I have a new pair of feet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment